In today’s fast paced world many women are willing to do whatever it takes to regain a sense of normality as quickly as possible following the birth of a child. One way women are doing this are by turning to the centuries long tradition of placenta consumption.
Anecdotal evidence has shown the following potential benefits to be associated with placenta consumption:
- A decreased likelihood of developing postpartum depression and anxiety
- Help with balancing your postpartum hormones.
- Assistance with building your the perfect milk supply for your baby
- An increase in overall energy as you recover from birth.
- A decrease in postpartum bleeding.
- An increase in postpartum iron levels and other essential nutrients.
- Faster overall healing from birth.
Victoria is a professionally trained Postpartum Placenta Specialist and is trained to offer the utmost professional and individualized services to you. The encapsulation process will be centered around your needs as a family following the birth of your baby. Your Postpartum Placenta Specialist will offer not only the service of encapsulation but also peace of mind as they are available to answer questions you may have during your first days postpartum.
In addition to offering peace of mind during the process your Postpartum Placenta Specialist will also handle to the technical aspects related to your placenta encapsulation. Upon signing the contract for placenta encapsulation you will receive a transport kit that meets the World Health Organization standards for organ transportation. This kit is what you will use when you transport your placenta from your birthing location to your home. Once your placenta is home your Postpartum Placenta Specialist will arrive with all of the necessary processing and sanitizing equipment.